Now, Where to start, you could phone Dominoes or pizza hut up for a takeaway or you could make your own pizzas, soooooo easy, get the kids involved and have a laugh with it.
500g Bread Flour.
320ml Tepid Water.
1 Sachet Yeast.
1 Glug Olive Oil.
1 tsp Salt.
I Tin Organic Tomato’s.
3 cloves Garlic.
2 Mozzarella Cheese Balls.
1 tsp Dried Oregano.
1 Bunch Fresh Parsley.
Fresh Basil leaves.
- Place Flour, yeast and Salt in mixing bowl ensuring the salt and yeast are on opposite sides of the bowl.
- Mix in the water and olive oil and mix with your fingers until all ingredients are combined into a rough dough ball.
- Throw some olive oil onto a work surface and spread it about liberally and tip the dough ball onto it and knead until the dough is smooth and elastic, this will take around 10-20 minutes.
- Put the dough ball into an oiled bowl and cover with a damp towel or Clingfilm to prove, and double in size, this will take around an hour – hour and half.
- Meanwhile fry the chopped Onion with the minced Garlic in a pan, when cooked add the tin of organic tomatos and season, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Flour a work surface and tip the dough ball onto it and knock the air out of it and divide into 4 pieces.
- Work each piece with your fingers and palm to flatten the bough into Pizza shapes as thin as you dare and around 10mm thik around the edge, and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the dough fist then the tomato sauce in blobs around the pizza.
- Scatter some ripped up Basil over the Pizza.
- Add any other toppings you wish.
- Slide into a preheated screaming hot oven, Use a baking stone if you have one.
- Don’t put to many toppings on, or your pizza will be soggy on the bottom