Who doesnt like a great pudding, the only rules are that its sweet and look awsome, This cheesecake uses Hobnobs instead of the traditional Digestives and gives it a unique taste that will take your guests by surprise.
Other great sweets
1 packs Hobnob biscuits.
Zest & Juice of half a lemon.
Zest & Juice of 2 limes.
2 Punnets Blackberys.
300 g sugar.
2 Tubs Mascapone Cheese.
300ml Double cream.
- Crush the Hobnobs into crumbs.
- Melt the butter and honey in a small saucepan over a low heat. Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter, mixing thoroughly.
- Press the biscuit crumb mixture into a large, loose-based flan tin, and place in the fridge for an hour.
- Place the cream cheese in mixing bowl. Add the sugar, zest and juice of half the lemon and lime zest and juice. Mix together thoroughly.
- Whisk the double cream until soft peaks form. Fold the whisked cream into the cream cheese mixture. ( the stiffer the peaks the firmer your cheesecake will be).
- Optional: you can add some pureed berries to the mixture at this point or whole berries if you wish.
- Put the combined mixture into the loose-based flan tin lined with biscuit crumb mixture.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator until set.
- Whizz berries in a blender to make a puree and spread over the top of the cheesecake.